Since 1969, Communispond has been singularly focused on teaching the key skills needed to become a successful presenter. We have relied on the classroom environment and the physical presence of our experienced Communispond faculty to deliver a personalized learning experience which includes our unique, intensive “in the moment” coaching and multiple video recordings.
While we believe that the best, and only, environment for acquiring critical platform skills remains the classroom, the explosion of new technologies has created opportunities for an extension of that classroom, allowing us to enhance the live Communispond experience.
We’ve taken our communications skills training expertise and created an online/on-demand library of modules that extend and expand the Communispond experience beyond the walls of the classroom.
Multiple Delivery Options
The LearnTO Library takes advantage of today’s technologies that deliver high-quality multimedia content anytime and anywhere. You can access the library from the computer at your desk in the office or at home. Or you can use your smartphone and other portable media devices wherever and whenever you want or need a refresher.
- About to stand up and give a presentation? Get an instant refresher with LearnTO Present with Vocal Energy or LearnTO Clear Your Visuals.
- Calm any anxiety with a 5-minute review of LearnTO Conquer Your Nerves with Eye-Brain Control®.
- Getting ready to lead an employee meeting about a policy change? Take 6 minutes to review LearnTO Conduct a Q&A Session and be prepared for even the most challenging questions.
- Putting together a presentation for an industry conference? 5 minutes with LearnTO Organize Your Ideas and planning time will be cut in half.
- Have to report on a project to the Board of Directors? Spend 4 minutes with LearnTO Give an Eff ctive Briefing and be ready to “net it out” for the top execs.
We’ve even included LearnTO topics that go beyond the skills covered in your Communispond program, topics such as LearnTO Create Complex Visuals or LearnTO Use a Pointer Effectively.
With an initial library of 30 modules and more to come, an investment in the LearnTO Library is an investment in the ongoing development of high performance communication skills for your organization.
Refresh and Expand on your Classroom experience with topics that include:
Extend your skills with topics that include:
- Conquer Your Nerves with Eye-Brain Control
- Analyze Your Audience
- Clarify the Purpose & Outcome of Your Presentation
- Clear Your Visuals
- Present Visuals with Think-Turn-Talk
- Organize Your Ideas
- Present with Vocal Energy
- Present with Physical Energy
- Give a Briefing
- Conduct a Q&A Session
- Speak on the Spot
- Open with Impact
- Create High Impact Visuals
- Close a Presentation
- Handle Challenging People
- Support Your Points with Evidence
- Adjust Your Presentation for Different Personalities
- Create Eff ective Complex Visuals
- Layer Information for Flexible Presentations
- Present Complex Visuals
- Use a Pointer Eff ectively
- Plan to Lead a Discussion
- Use Handouts Eff ectively
- Plan for a Team Presentation
- Present as a Team
- Manage Distractions
- Say “NO” Comfortably
- Improve Your Audience Awareness
- Handle Pushback
The LearnTO Library is available on an annual subscription basis that includes full access to all modules in the LearnTO Library for all employees of your company/enterprise (depending on terms of license purchase), all updates throughout the year, and ongoing support. You can purchase the library subscription in one of the following formats:
- SCORM1 Compliant modules delivered to you on CD/DVD for installation onto your own LMS (Learning Management System) or other delivery platform for computers, smartphones, etc. Additional updates provided by CD/DVD and/or FTP as released.
- Communispond can customize a version of our WiZDOM2 LMS for your company. This will include your company branding, an administrator portal for LearnTO system administrators, and a user portal for your company’s users.
- Users can self-register and pay individually on the Communispond LearnTO website, or you can purchase User IDs in bulk (minimum purchase is 30 User IDs) and distribute them to your staff as needed. Limited access to the LearnTO Library is also available on iPhone and iPod Touch from the Communispond ProSpeak ® application in the iTunes AppStore.
If you choose to access the LearnTO Library from our platform (either as a customized portal or from the Communispond LearnTO website), our powerful 100% web-based LMS makes access and administration easy. There’s no need to install software and no interruption to your everyday operations. This fully outsourced LMS helps you manage the entire LearnTO Library user experience - from enrolling users to managing their online activities and tracking their usage. WiZDOM is built on flexible and robust architecture with four main components:
- Learning Portal The front end of the system, providing a complete overview of the available modules, and notices for users
- Learning Management Allows administrators to define and structure the learning modules according to individual learner or group requirements; enables usage reporting and other administrative tasks.
- Knowledge Base Management Enables administrators to configure content, system messages, and optional collaboration tools, such as FAQ, or surveys
- User Management Assists administrators in the management of users, their roles, and groups.